Job Title: Principal/Lead Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Greater Houston Area
A global industrial gas company is looking to hire a Principal/ Lead Electrical Engineer to their growing team. The Principal/ Lead Electrical Engineer is responsible for overseeing the development of electro-mechanical-thermal systems for custom machinery.
The Principal/ Lead Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Coordinate with utility and/or customer to discuss essential power for operating plants
- Oversight of specifications and purchasing of key electrical equipment such as medium and low voltage switchgear and motor control centers, transformers, VFD's, UPS systems, DC systems
- Oversee electrical single line diagrams and plant electrical distribution systems.
- Engage in start-up and commissioning for electrical distribution equipment and motors.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in design of industrial electrical power systems.
- Experienced in the use of SKM Power Tools
- Must be self-motivated, able to work with the appropriate level of supervision and accept a high degree of personal responsibility for results.
- Background in Manufacturing