Leading global company in the Medical Device industry is looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer. This company is a world leader with more than 7,000 employees across 35 different countries. The role is based in the Greater Boston area and would lead product development for the Electrical Engineering team.
The Principal Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Managing all electrical aspects of instrument hardware
- Leading a team of electrical engineers in the design of various types of circuits
- Overseeing individual team member's progress and provide mentoring
- Reviewing technical specifications, design documentation, and test reports that support electrical designs
The Principal Electrical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in the design of mixed signal or analog circuits
- Leadership experience: leading teams of engineers, project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If this sounds like something of interest and would be fitting of your experience, please don't hesitate to apply and we will reach out.