Title: Principle Electrical Engineer
Are you interested in leading multiple projects ranging up to $25 million in budget? Do you want to function as a subject matter expert for engineering?
A global leading chemical and pharma manufacturer is looking for a leading and technical Principle Electrical Engineer to take initiative of their newly funded projects. Located on the coast of Wisconsin you will take charge of multiple projects promoting innovation and efficiency. Furthermore, developing project guidelines with engineers and contractors to ensure a safe and effective process.
The Principle Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Providing support and coordinating Capital projects from initiation up to closure. Annually 5-8 projects.
- Managing and safely executing projects involving multiple contractors and up to 50 tradesmen.
- Evaluating problems and opportunities and developing solutions.
- Training, coaching, developing and mentor site wide engineers on matters related to electrical engineering.
The Principle Electrical Engineer should have the following capabilities:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 years of project management experience.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMI PMP) or ability to obtain one within one year of hire.
- Experience with 480v and above.
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering (safety, single line diagrams, technical drawings) and of equipment (transformers, motors, power cabling, motor control centers and other equipment relevant to manufacturing).
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous environment.
If you see yourself filling in this role, don't hesitate to apply!