Title: Process Controls Engineer
Location: Stuarts Draft, VA
Summary: A leading manufacturing company in Virginia is looking to on board a motivated Process Controls Engineer! This industry leader has a legacy of over 100 years and recently invested millions in new equipment. They boast a range of products imperative to residential, commercial, industrial and irrigation markets. If you're looking for a dynamic position with a focus on PLC programming, this might be the opportunity for you!
- Bachelor's in electrical engineering or related field
- 2+ years of experience working in controls engineering
- Experience with PLC programming and vision automation systems
- Maintain existing and new manufacturing equipment
- Manage technical integrity of products using engineering/mechanical design principles, developing specifications, and material selection.
- Effectively communicate cross functionally regarding project status and issues.
- Lead implementation of automation systems, new equipment, and process improvements initiatives.
- Work with program team members and customers to ensure that objectives are met through effective involvement and coordination.
- Provide technical expertise on electrical automation control systems. (Servo, motion, PLC, HMI, etc.)
- Troubleshoot equipment and systems to maintain up-time and create improvements.
- Read, analyze and interpret engineering drawings, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Work both independently and in a team setting to complete projects within a defined deadline.
- 401K match
- Employee stock ownership program
- PTO (10-15 vacations days + 11 holidays)
- Relocation assistance
- Health and Life insurance etc.