Title: Process Engineer
Location: Lawrence, KS
A Global Medical Device/ Start-up Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Organization is looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Process Engineer to join their team! The Process Engineer will conduct investigations to troubleshoot and optimize processes that ensure optimal product and process functionality while collaborating directly with multiple departments to design, create, and implement groundbreaking pharmaceutical products. If you are a curious, driven engineer looking to take the next step in your career, apply today!
As the Process Engineer, you will:
- Lead projects to investigate, troubleshoot, research, and optimize process design and implementation.
- Support the execution of CMC project plans and timelines to ensure all projects are appropriately prioritized and key goals are met on time and within budget.
- Write procedures, protocols and reports for manufacturing and cleaning/process validation.
- Compile validation packages and assure all required documentation is accurate and complete.
- Provide support to Manufacturing, Quality, Maintenance, and Validation for deviation investigations, change controls and CAPAs through participation on cross functional teams.
The Process Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- 1+ years of pharmaceutical or cGMP experience working with equipment, processes, and systems.
- Familiarity with cGMP regulations and/or ISPE Good Engineering Practices guidelines.
- Great interpersonal and team working skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to shine in fact paced, multiproduct environments.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply today!