A global consumer goods manufacturing company is currently seeking a Process Engineer II to join their team in Sheboygan, WI. In this role, you will be accountable for leading efforts to standardize and error proof work for operations, improve process efficiency, create/manage changes to work instructions, and support associate training in a variety of capacities.
The position also requires the support of Validations (IQ, OQ, PQ), Trial Coordination, Facilitation and Lead of Improvement Projects, Design and Programming Automated Systems. There are also responsibilities related to scrap reductions, and throughput improvements.
- Error Proofing/Standardization of processes
- Production Throughput/Productivity Improvements
- Waste and Scrap reduction
- Reverse Engineering Machine Components
- Equipment Validations or Testing
- Trial Work
- Work Instructions Updates
- Associates have a direct and important role in ensuring that all work is performed in a safe manner. Effectiveness in carrying out this responsibility is part of each associate's essential accountabilities.
- Contribute to a cooperative working effort by demonstrating a willingness to perform other job-related work, as needed or requested
- Bachelor's degree in a Science discipline, or a minimum of 8 - 10 years of related experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant engineering experience in machine design