Process Quality Engineer
Greater Los Angeles
Summary: A big name in the Retail space is looking for a Process Quality engineer to add to their Quality Assurance team.
Reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Manager, this individual will leverage a strong background in QA/QC, as well as training, design and implementation of QA processes. They will oversee and manage the day-to-day quality operations at a co-manufacturing site.
The Process Quality Engineer will be responsible for…
- Monitoring/supervising day to day operations of quality personnel
- Internal auditing/testing to ensure quality and safety standards are being met
- Review and verification of checklists and other paperwork related to daily operations
- Materials and resource planning
- Training of employees in quality
The Process Quality Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- 2+ years experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Understanding of testing/sampling methods
- GMP, HAACP certification highly preferred
- Knowledge of planning, scheduling, metrics, and optimization
- Functional knowledge of LEAN/Six Sigma principles
- Knowledge with word processing, spreadsheets and data logging.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Great Opportunity for Growth!
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
If you are interested in the Process Quality Engineer position, then please don't wait to apply!