Process Research Engineer
Location: Greater Denver, CO
Process Research Engineer needed to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing Company based in the greater Denver, CO area. The Process Research Engineer will focus on the improvement of manufacturing processes, work cross-functionally, and be a CFD expert. This role has hybrid flexibility.
- Utilize industrial process improvement experience to troubleshoot complex problems
- Lead root cause analysis for plant trials and new technology implementation
- Spearhead rollout of new manufacturing technologies at the plant
- Analyze data and evaluate various technical operations
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering or manufacturing setting
- Experience with process engineering and implementing process improvements
- M.S. in Chemical, Mechanical, or Aerospace engineering
- Experience working with CFD, FEA, and 3D CAD
If you are interested in the Process Research Engineer role, then please don't hesitate to apply!