DSJ Global is teaming up with a national leader in Sugar manufacturing to bring on a Process/Project Engineer. This position is responsible for assisting in the development, management, communication, production, and process of the site.
Process Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage large process improvement projects.
- Conduct trainings, create work instructions, and Process Hazard Assessments (PHAs) to provide process optimization oversight.
- Support assigned area KPI's to maximize throughput and extraction.
- Minimize operating expenses for all value streams.
- Provide Technical assistance on new equipment installation and commissioning.
- Run testing/analysis on unit operations to help identify process inefficiencies
Process Project Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required, preferably in Chemical or Mechanical engineering.
- 5 years experience in a related field preferred.
- Experience in process systems in a manufacturing environment and current Engineering design practices.