- Location: Richmond, VA
- Working Arrangement: Onsite presence required (not a remote job)
- Level: Associate
Our client, a global pharmaceutical organization, is searching for a Procurement Analyst to join their procure to pay analytics team and report directly into the Head of Procurement.
The Procurement Analyst will work to build and develop and ensure utilization of procurement related tools by business stakeholders. A successful candidate will contribute to major improvement to the effectiveness of the Global Procurement Team. Additionally, this role is projected to have promotional opportunity within the first 18 months of the role.
The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing analyses and presentation materials for ongoing key activities including commodity tracking, scenario plans, and quarterly business reviews
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on the procure to pay functionality within SAP, as well as all policies, processes and tools related to the procurement of goods and services
- Conducting competitive intelligence research on new technologies, capabilities, materials, etc. for feedback to cross-category teams
- Providing project management support for procurement improvement projects
- Creating spend reporting and analysis to support Spend Category Management and supplier rationalization
- Supporting the supply chain organization to ensure on-time payments by creating payment metrics and determining trends and causes for late payments
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to improve on-time payment trends and late payment solutions
The Procurement Analyst has the following qualifications:
- Education: BA/BS in Sciences, Business, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain or other Operations related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Procurement and/or Strategic Sourcing roles
- Highly literate and knowledgeable on best and leading practices related to procurement processes, systems and tools
- Strong computer technical skills including Microsoft Excel and SAP
Perks of joining the team!
- 3 weeks' vacation
- S. Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability coverage
- Health and Dependent Care Flex Spending option