- Manages the full logistics cycle on a global scale - importing, exporting, internal reporting and compliance.
- Creating vendor consistency on a global level by assisting with the streamlining of communication relating to quotes, delivery estimates and pricing.
- Strong attention to detail and critically thinking through requests
- Ensures quality, cost, delivery, service and innovation performance expectations are communicated to external suppliers and manages to ensure those expectations are met
- Manages the full purchase cycle including quoting, purchasing, receiving, inventory tracking and payment reconciliation
- Oversees the arrival of equipment with appropriate staff for receiving and installation including opening inbound ticket requests
- Maintains an inventory of frequently used items. Tracks typical usage patterns and proactively order gear as appropriate
- Confirms costs against approved Purchase Orders and make sure invoices are correct
- Able to organize and coordinate equipment liquidations for the firm
Back to jobs