An oil and gas company is seeking a Procurement Manager to lead nationwide procurement operations, develop strategies, and ensure quality and cost-effectiveness. The role involves identifying savings opportunities, particularly in indirect spend, and ensuring timely delivery of quality products. The successful candidate will have a track record in national procurement and strong leadership skills.
- Participate in the creation of procurement strategies for the entire company, ensuring alignment with business needs and promoting collaboration with other departments.
- Apply methods such as Category Management, Purchase to Pay, Supplier Relationship Management, and contract management to meet organizational objectives.
- Establish and maintain a proficient procurement organization, incorporating business intelligence to improve decision-making.
- Discover, secure, and maintain savings opportunities from the supplier base, contributing to the success of the organization.
- Formulate and review the Procurement strategy and plan in line with global and category strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate value, validate procurement performance results, and carry out performance management.
- Set up a global contract repository that supports active implementation in relevant BUs.
- Standardize contract management practices globally and ensure contract compliance.
- Promote compliance and adherence to Procurement policies, processes, and systems.
- Provide leadership, manage the team and budget, and inspire ongoing development.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Experience in a managerial role within a global procurement function.
- Solid understanding of Category Management, Purchase to Pay, Supplier Relationship Management, and contract management.