Company Summary: We are looking to bring in new talent as a Production Manager to help innovate and optimize our production in Monmouth County, New Jersey. If you have a drive for excellence and are creative in solving problems, do not hesitate to apply.
The Production Manager will be responsible for:
- First and foremost, maintain the safety of the employees and ensure all safety rules and regulations are respected
- Lead and implement Continuous Improvement Initiatives and programs within the plant.
- Assign responsibilities, delegate authority, recruit, select, orient and train employees.
- Develop production plan by coordinating requirements with sales, engineering, procurement and logistics department.
- Complete production plan by establishing priorities, scheduling activities and employees, monitoring progress, and resolving problems.
The Production Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in a production environment.
- Detail oriented, rigorous, analytical, reactive, and good interpersonal skills.
- Continuous Improvement, 5S & Lean manufacturing.
- Strong industry knowledge of dispensing business.