Title: Production Manager
Company Summary: One of the most rapidly growing manufacturers in the food and beverage space is speaking a drive individual for a Production Manager in Wilson, NC. You will play a major part in continuous improvement by developing systems and working directly with the Plant Manager. Additionally, you will play a key part in leading a team to drive engagement throughout the entire plant. Do you find yourself looking to make an impact in the food and beverage industry as a Production Manager? If yes, then please reach out to learn more.
The Production Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing day to day responsibilities and implementing continuous improvement through this role.
- GMP and PPE adherence through safety efforts.
- Safety and EHS experience are preferred to ensure all safety throughout the site of employees is obtained.
- Work thoroughly through budgeting and managing all efforts of OSHA.
- Implement changes and has had a coaching mindset mentality in order to lead a team.
The Production Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (or related field)
- 5+ years of experience in production or engineering field
- Experienced in the food and beverage industry.
- SQF and Lean Manufacturing Experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- 401(k) savings
If you are interested in the Production Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.