Production Manager- for a leading Food & Beverage Company
- Production Manager
- Phoenix, AZ
A leading Food & Beverage company is seeking an Production Manager who is genuine, talented, and collaborative to join their ever-growing team. Do you have food Manufacturing experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Production Manager - should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years production experience in a food, chemical, beverage or related batch and ISO 9001 manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience in at least 2 operations functional areas, e.g. Production, Distribution, Planning, Purchasing, Quality, Engineering, or Compliance
The Production Manager- will:
- Manage the development and implementation of standard work or SOPs and integrate tools with the goal of increasing productivity, efficiency and employee engagement.
- Lead by example to evolve the safety culture to achieve 0 incidents, cultivate 100% employee participation and reinforce the one safety message to all of the workforce
- Promote sustainability while you manage the production of company products.
- Coach the production team members to embrace new, efficient and sustainable practices. Develop the leadership team to be able to think independently and manage associates effectively. Inspire the department to reach high standards of operation to save time, reduce manufacturing waste and work toward becoming a world class organization.
- Build and maintain productive employee relationships, driving employee satisfaction. Provide direction, training, and development as needed. Provide coaching, counseling, or discipline as needed. Recommend disciplinary action to plant manager, and review disciplinary action by supervisors for effectiveness and consistency. Work with HR to address employee concerns and issues. Support plant union negotiations, as applicable.
- Develop strong working relationships with Plant Leadership team members and other associates to meet plant goals.