Production ManagerDSJ Global Tempe, Arizona, United States (On-site)
Title: Production Manager
Company Summary: An established and innovative aerospace company with a reputation for excellence in power conversion technology. Found on the world's most sophisticated aircraft across markets. Great company culture, benefits, and opportunity for growth.
The Production Manager is responsible for:
- Accountable for the coordination and execution of all production activities (including battery and electronics manufacturing and resulting daily output)
- Provide leadership and guidance to all production employees to drive continuous improvement
- They will effectively and proactively communicate risks and resources to upper management.
- Works with internal suppliers and internal customers to help maintain and execute the production schedule
- Managing 40-50 Production Employees
The Production Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing experience; 3 years supervisory experience.
- Formal education in Engineering or Business preferred, or equivalent experience.