DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leader in the Food Manufacturing space looking to bring on a Production Supervisor in Florence, SC. This organiation is looking for a high-energy individual with proven track record in Production & strong Continuous Improvement experience who is excited by the opportunity to drive operational efficiencies and to join a collaborative and growth-driven organization.
- Ensure high-quality and efficient production in the managed area
- Promote a continuous productivity improvement climate that encourages suggestions for operational improvement
- Provide clear direction to workers regarding safety protocols and procedures
- Meet the production plan targets by coordinating and managing the work-flow
- Monitor and ensure the availability of materials required for production.
- Maintain a safe work environment and adherence to established procedures
- Uphold and enhance the overall quality and quantity of production in the managed area
- Train and lead team members to drive a high-performance environment and encourage growth
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Process, etc.)
- 2-3+ Production, Maintenance, or CI leadership experience, within a Food/Bev (or heavily regulated) environment preferred
- Practical and proven experience with Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and/or Continuous Improvement
- Black Belt/Green Belt training or certification highly preferred