Production Supervisor required for leading Building Materials Firm
- Greater Baltimore Area
- Plant Leadership Team
An industry leading Building Materials firm is seeking a strong Production Supervisor who will be responsible for running a safe, motivating, efficient work environment while consistently building up employee moral to get maximum effort out of everyone each and everyday
The Production Supervisor Will Be Responsible For:
- Overseeing the Production Shift within the manufacturing facility
- Perform all duties within a timely manner
- Interviews qualified candidates for the production team
- Acts as a leader, tracks employee progress and is discipline when necessary.
- Ensure KPIs are hit consistently
- Develop and mentor production employees to foster company growth.
- Ensure the safety of all employees by utilizing all equipment necessary.
- Drive process improvements for maximum efficiency within the production process
The Production Supervisor Should Have The Following Skill Set:
- At least 2 years of supervision experience
- Must have a high school diploma, bachelor's degree is encouraged
- Must demonstrate basic mathematical skills
- Superior communication abilities to create an optimistic environment
- Can efficiently and effectively run a team
- Building materials or heavy industrial experience is a plus but not required
- Is up to date with using modern day technology