Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Menomonie, WI
This company is one of the largest yeast extract producer in the world. They develop, produce, and deliver high-quality yeast-based flavors and specialty powders.
They have a great opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their team near Menomonie, Wisconsin. The Project Engineer coordinates and manages capital projects, monitors process operations/controls, and assists with technical issues for the facility to support production, maintenance, process improvements, and new process development.
As the Project Engineer, you will…
- Define and manage capital projects, complete capital projects and repairs on time and on budget.
- Coordinate equipment installations and construction as necessary to ensure minimal disruption of production.
- Monitor and provide technical inputs to the extraction, processing, and drying operations.
- Serve as technical liaison between ABFI operating units and outside contractors.
- Provide technical support to production, maintenance, R&D, and quality control departments.
- Make safety a priority and insist on strict adherence to safety policies/procedures and ensure safety is engineered into project work.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical, mechanical or process engineering or related area.
- Minimum 3 years engineering experience with project related background.
- Ability to create projects to support improvements in plant operations
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive oral and written skills.
A relocation package is available.