Title: Project Manager
Location: St. Louis, MO
We're partnering with a global leader in the defense sector known for its robust heat transfer, refrigeration, and air handling equipment serving industrial, commercial, utility, and marine sectors! They specialize in custom-engineered heat transfer solutions, essential for cooling, heating, and dehumidifying air streams in various applications. This company is growing and poised to significantly increase marketshare in the commercial sector.
- Oversee and manage daily contract execution to ensure adherence to cost, schedule, and performance objectives.
- Lead meetings and integrated product teams from project initiation to closure.
- Direct the execution of specific tasks or projects within a moderately large/complex program, in compliance with contractual requirements and company policies.
- Ensure operational efficiency to meet schedules and maintain quality standards.
- Organize project workloads and assign tasks to individuals based on their qualifications.
- Foster and enhance client relationships.
- Uphold and promote the organization's mission, values, and culture.
- Bachelor's degree with technical training.
- 5+ years of experience in functional or program management, or equivalent related education and experience.
- Industrial Manufacturing/Defense Manufacturing experience highly preferred