Project Procurement Manager - EPC Projects
A Renewable energy company are looking for a Project Procurement Manager to join their team to be responsible for all projects in construction and engineering across the World. They consentrate in Solar Power.
The position is with a small company, with less than a couple of 100 employees they have already been a massive success with projects across Europe and the USA and are now ready to grow even more.
If you are looking to join a start-up feel company, build something from scratch and be a part of the journey of making a change in climate protection then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Project management and coordination with all project participants (national & international)
- Planning & preparation of our construction sites
- Coordination of our site managers
- Negotiating contracts with our subcontractors
- Purchasing components
- Coordination of the commissioning with the responsible energy suppliers
- Control of budget, costs and deadlines
- Quality assurance and documentation of all relevant data
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree in electrical engineering or completed training in electrical engineering
- Experience in project management and construction management of PV projects
- Customer orientation & communication skills
- Structured, independent way of working and willingness to travel
- Enjoyment of working in international teams and readiness for further training
- A company car for private use is available to you
- Excellent development and training opportunities and the chance to take on responsibility
- Space for innovative ideas and active participation
- Health promotion such as free fresh fruit and JobRad leasing
- An energetic team is waiting for you, looking forward to you and making it easy for you to get started!
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 6678 358