An innovator in food production and manufacturing is looking to bring on a Purchasing Manager to oversee the operations and daily activities of the company's Purchasing Department. The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for a team comprised of bother Buyers and Planners across multiple sites. They will need to establish and adhere to objectives based on corporate inventory needs and sale projections. Efficiency, as well as strong leadership is at the forefront of this position.
The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and directing procurement policies to ensure all items are purchased and delivered within the established time and budget, revising,and improving processes as needed
- Serve as a mentor to manage, develop, and motivate all purchasing staff
- Support programs such as food safety, quality standards, and legality of manufactured products
- Measure and manage supplier cost, quality, and delivery performance
The Purchasing Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Strong Leadership capability with experience of leading a team across a fast-paced, multi-site organization
- Strong Procurement background, including understanding of forecasting and planning
- Strong experience with manufacturing modules including SAP, MRP, MPS, WMS
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Bachelor's degree in a supply chain related discipline and/or 7 equivalent years of experience
- Ability to lead a team across multiple sites
- Competitive benefits package with a focus on well-being and work-life balance
- Ability to grow and develop leadership skills
If you are interested in the Purchasing Manager role, then please do not hesitate to apply today.