A global leader in the utilities industry is looking to expand their indirect procurement team in Germany. This greenfield position offers the opportunity to join a company committed to sustainable practices and ethical collaboration. This role is ideal for an ambitious, entrepreneurial person.
- Develop and execute a global category strategy, whilst leading contract management and implementation
- Work closely with the logistics team to enable quality assurance.
- Manage complex cross-functional projects, this role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great opportunity for creativity
- Several years professional procurement experience, with exposure to the logistics market - experience in transportation (air, ocean, road), warehousing and terminals is ideal
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to take initiative and drive development
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English. German language is beneficial but not essential
- International working environment, working across 6 continents and 60 countries
- Annual learning and development budget
- Office presence optional in a number of locations