Quality Manager (m/w/d) - Permanent
Our Client, an innovative global leading specialised supplier of professional and industrial displays, touch, embedded, monitor and panels for PC, is looking for a German speaking quality manager (m/w/d) to quickly join the quality management team in the logistic and production location near Würzburg.
The Quality Manager (m/w/d) will report directly to the Head of Quality and will be responsible for designing and implementing quality standards, planning and realising internal and external audits, risk management, customer management.
The Responsibilities will include:
- Assurance of the respect of standards in compliance with quality and environmental management in collaboration with the departments
- Be the reference point for customers, suppliers and other concerning quality themes
- Development, implementation and optimisation of quality management systems and related processes
- Be the reference point for the analysis and fulfilment of quality related customer requirements, as for customers with respect to quality in the products development process
- Implementation of the approval procedure and the risk management for the project related to purchased parts
- Degree in technical study or education in a technical field
- Training in QM-Auditor/Q-Manager (ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015)
- Experience in the area of IATF 16949 is desirable
- Long term experience in quality management of an international production company
- Solid knowledge about quality methods and core tools, such as 8D-Reports, FMEA, Six Sigma, APQP, PPAP
- Fluent communication skills in German and English languages, both written and spoken
- Future-oriented workplace in an international tech-company
- Intensive and individual training
- Attractive compensation package, profitable benefits and company pension plan
- Easily reachable location with free parking
- Free Coffee and drinks
If you are interested in the position, don't hesitate and apply!