Quality Assurance Supervisor - Food & Beverage
Hiring in multiple locations: Minnesota, Illinois, and Kansas!
Work for a global branded food company with over 100 years leading the food industry. This company has over 30 different beloved brands worldwide and over $11 billion in annual revenue. It has been recognized many times by Forbes Magazine, is one of Fortune Magazine's most admired companies, and for over a decade has been on Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "The 100 Best Corporate Citizens". Help bring the world's most iconic brands to people across the globe.
- Competitive relocation package
- Total benefits package
- Manage and oversee product quality, food safety, and sanitation of the plant
- Ensure GMP, ISO, quality and food safety standards are met
- Lead a team of quality auditors to follow state and federal regulations
- Conduct quality audits to ensure plant is in accordance with FDA/USDA
- Train and lead employees to exceed quality standards and expectations
- Consult with management and create a team-oriented work environment to improve business
- Physical position (60% hands on) on the production floor
- Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of supervisory experience in Food Quality
- 2+ years quality experience food manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of ISO, GMP, HACCP food safety and other specific industry standards
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Comfortable with the preparation and consumption of a variety of food products including pork, beef, chicken, and peanuts.
- Flexible and open to relocation