Quality Engineer (Product Monitoring/Complaints )- for a leading Food Production Company
- Quality Engineer (Product Monitoring/Complaints)
- Casa Grande, AZ
A leading Food Production company is seeking a Quality Engineer who is genuine, talented, and collaborative to join their ever-growing team. Do you have Quality Engineering/Food Science experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Quality Engineer - provides expertise and fosters continuous improvement by leading execution for the site and coordination with the global program. Assists the site Safeguard team in achieving the strategic goals for function wide initiatives and responsible for critical projects that will reside within the Project Manager's area of responsibility. Support effective and compliant implementation of ongoing projects in support of Division's strategic initiatives.
The Quality Engineer- should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in physical or life science, food science, food safety, engineering or business.
- 5 years of experience in Quality, Supply Chain and Manufacturing or related experience.
- Experience in a Regulated Industry such as Food manufacturing, Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Products
- Project Management experience
- Master's degree in related field.
- Experience in managing or building a quality control program
- Experience in complaint handling, risk assessment and investigation (RCAs and CAPAs). Experience with analytical and data analysis.
- Experience with risk assessments, such as FMEA
The Quality Engineer- will:
- Performs statistical analysis for the qualification, control, and continuous improvement of processes, products, and equipment.
- Support site leadership team and division to build a strategic team and lead staff and key participants to deliver commitments.
- Provide oversight and coordinate necessary teams to prepare, execute and govern the workstream assessment, action plan development, and execution plan.
- Create a comprehensive road map of project plans, funding requests, and business case to execute program strategies.
- Implement metrics to consistently measure program status and effectiveness of implemented solutions.
- Maintain project reports and dashboards to facilitate site and global communication.
- Ensure accuracy of data for routine status reporting.
- Forecast and communicate resource needs to ensure project success while maintaining appropriate cost levels.
- Manage cross-functional timelines and follow-up with team members to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Proactively identify, monitor & manage project opportunities/ issues/ risks.
- Establish relationships with business partners to propose solutions with focus on quality and customer service.