Title: Quality Manager.
Location: San Francisco, Bay Area
A well established and leading semiconductor company is in search of a Quality Manager to continue the company's prestigious growth. The opportunity would allow for personal growth within the planning, directing, and administering long term and day to day production in one of their key facilities. You would be directly responsible for helping a leading semiconductor company produce semiconductors that will be sent around the world.
The Quality Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Do routine audits of the manufacturing of products to ensure all finished goods are up to companies quality standards.
- Managed and lead the out of box quality team to maintain a quality of goods that is in line with FSE regulations.
- Continuously making internal and external audits and ISO9001 continuous improvement.
- Hire, train, and continuously improve the employees within quality.
- Manage and maintain all MRB processes with rejected materials. Monitor and maintain MRB inventory to ensure all targets are being hit.
- Manage and quality check all incoming supplier parts to ensure all parts are up to quality standards.
The Quality Manager will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as a supervisor or manager in quality or lean.
- Strong understanding of ISO9001 and internal audit processes.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or higher.
- Knowledge of lean and business practices.