R&D Procurement Manager
Location: Raleigh-Durham, NC
Work Setting: Remote
Company Summary: Are you a passionate strategic professional looking to make a global positive impact that drives meaningful change? Are you looking for an incomparable work-life balance? This R&D Procurement Manager role is perfect for you!
Our company is a pharmaceutical company focused on building a sustainable environment through company values and a leadership promise to its employees. We aim to attract the most talented, passionate research and development procurement professionals.
R&D Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop strong sourcing strategies within assigned research & development categories and conduct relevant market research.
- Ensure oversight of suppliers, review KPIs, drive improvement and best practices.
- Partners with supplies and stakeholders to identify, manage and resolve issues related to supplier performance.
- Works cross-functionally with different business groups both internally and externally
- Maintains and develops relationships with key suppliers to ensure proper procurement of components
- Evaluates and reports supplier performance as well as managing cost
- Develops contracts as well as contract management, in conjunction with handling contract negotiations
R&D Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (required). Advanced degree strongly preferred (Scientific, MBA).
- Minimum of 3 years' professional experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical (with 2+ years in R&D or procurement)
- Ability to source direct materials (preferred)
- Supply Chain certifications are preferred
- Unlimited PTO
- Dress down Wednesday's
- Finish early Friday's
- Bring your pet to work day (last Friday of each month)
If you are interested in the R&D Procurement Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!