Our client is a reputable Pharmaceutical company with over 100,000 employee worldwide. As the leader in pharmaceutical industry, they are constantly expanding. Hence, they have a new opening for R&D Procurement Manager who will be based in China, and handle all the CRO/ clinical research service related spending.
- Develop and execute clear category management, regional sourcing events and procurement strategies for CROs research services category
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure effective alignment that support business requirements while appropriately managing quality, speed, cost, risk and ease-of-use.
- Keep close with market trends, benchmarks, and best practices.
- Contract lifecycle management including negotiation of clinical study contracts and change orders (scope of work, commercial terms, budget) through to close out.
- 5-15 years R&D/ CRO procurement experiences in Pharmaceutical or related industry ; experiences in top 10 pharmaceutical company is a great bonus
- Outstanding negotiation/ communication skills and great English proficiency.
- Willing to learn and take up challenges.
If you are interested to hearing more, please apply now or share your latest resume Thank you