Job Title: Reliability Engineer
Location: Newark, NJ
A global chemicals organization is looking for a Reliability Engineer to join their organization!
The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for:
- Executing the maintenance program
- Implementing Continuous Improvement Activities
- Identifying and implementing preventative and predictive maintenance procedures
- Maintaining maintenance records
- Conducting program / equipment audits on an as needed basis
The Reliability Engineer must have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in Reliability, Maintenance, or Process Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related
- Experience working in Chemicals (preferred, not required)
- Ability to relocate to / commute to Newark, NJ
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply!