S&OP Rising Star needed for rapidly-expanding Supply Chain consultancy company
My client, a leading global player in the consultancy field, is searching for an S&OP expert to join their team and help consult a wide variety of companies on the tasks and challenges that a post-pandemic Supply Chain landscape offers.
From Day 1, the chosen candidate will be engaging with stakeholders from a vast variety of backgrounds, from FMCG and E-Commerce in France and Benelux, to Automotives and Chemicals in Germany, to Energy in Poland and Italy.
In this exceptionally exciting role, you will have the opportunity to positively influence many industries and potentially hundreds of thousands if not millions of end-users and consumers through your actions.
- You'll be a graduate with an MBA in a related subject (Business, Supply Chain, etc)
- You'll have 3-5 years of experience in a related role (Demand Planning, Production Planning, Supply Planning, IBP Implementation etc)
- You'll be competent with some of the following: SAP APO, BI, PP, MM
- You'll be able to hold conversations and deliver solutions to major stakeholders, delivering quality at speed.
- You'll be self-starting, able to work to a rapid timetable and manage your own time efficiently.
- Previous Consultancy experience would be desirable.
What you'll get:
- (Very) Competitive Salary + Benefits + Car
- Rapid Progression Opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- 30 Days leave
- Discretionary travel/biking allowances
Does the life of a consultant, advising the most senior figures in the field of S&OP and IBP appeal to you? Apply now on the right side of this page and a consultant will be in contact with you shortly. Best of luck!