Title: Senior Automation Engineer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Salary: $90,000 -$140,000
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Automation Engineer to join our client's team in the pharmaceutical industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing automation systems using DeltaV software within a highly regulated environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience working with Emerson Syncade, DeltaV DCS/PLC/HMI/MES platforms
- Strong knowledge of GMP guidelines and regulatory requirements
As a senior automation engineer at DSJ Global you will have various responsibilities such as:
- Designing & Developing Control Systems.
- Develop functional specifications based on user requirement documents (URDs) including control system architecture diagrams.
- Provide technical support during commissioning activities ensuring that all equipment meets design specification without any failure mode effect analysis(FMEA).
- Create test plans/procedures by collaborating closely with other departments like project management teams etc.
Skills required include but not limited to;
-Delta V Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
-Microsoft Office suite(Word Excel PowerPoint Visio)