Remote Demand Planner - needed for a Global Home Furnishing Company
- Expected Salary: $70,000-$95,000+bonus
A global leader in lifestyle home furnishings and wholesale is looking to hire a Demand Planner to support their growing Planning team!
This planner will be responsible for managing categories including buying, forecasting, and inventory planning. They will utilize their experience within supply chain and leadership to manage products, positively influence cross-functional teams, analyze specific data, and track KPIs to drive continuous improvements throughout the entire department and organization as a whole. You will report directly into the Director of Buying and Planning and play a crucial role in the continued growth of the company.
The Demand Planner will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the pipeline of orders while partnering with international teams to ensure proper inventory levels throughout the entire organization.
- Influence upper management by monitoring trends throughout the categories and recommend strategies.
- Monitor personal KPIs and report them weekly to management in meetings to discuss key findings.
- Evaluate purchase shipping order schedule and communicate these to the Sales team.
- Collaborate with the buying team, product development team, and country managers to support the supply chain plan and drive process improvements.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-5+ years of retail planning, buying, or other analytical experience within merchandising or supply chain
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Leadership skills cross-functionally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to travel to Austin, TX once per quarter