Senior Electrical Engineer: Electrical Engineer needed for a Medical Device Company
- Senior Electrical Engineer
An exciting medical device company is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their rapidly growing team!
This Electrical Engineer will be joining an exciting fast-growing medical device company that's created a new form of therapy for heart failure. They are seeking a self-driven individual who is eager to learn while also contribute their own skill-set to the company.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Design analog and embedded electronic circuit for products and internal development tools
- Capture schematics and layout printed circuit boards
- Coordinate technical aspects of projects with other group engineers and external development groups
- Thoroughly test and document work to the standard necessary for regulatory submission
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical
- Ability to balance multiple projects and function well in a self-driven, start-up like environment
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a hands-on research and development work environment
- Primary experience designing analog and embedded electronics
This opportunity offers a competitive salary with a 401k matching and 4 weeks of PTO with tremendous growth opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark!