Job Title: Senior Engineer - Body Builder Architect
Job Location: Greensboro, NC (on-site)
Are you a skilled engineer seeking an opportunity where you can be an influential part of current and future product development? Do you enjoy an environment involving collaboration and cross-functional teamwork? Does the opportunity to lead the creation of roadmaps for future products excite you?
A leader in Automotive Manufacturing is seeking a Senior Body Builder Architect to join their Vehicle Geometry & Production Support team on-site in Greensboro. Their focus is customer based to deliver environmental transport solutions through projects, utilizing global platforms and application knowledge.
As a Senior Body Builder Architect, you will lead discussions and problem solving on the vehicle requirements and suitability for bodywork within the Vehicle Geometrical Architect area for all current and future projects.
- Understanding the project pre-requisitions to create and present suitability for bodywork feature target status to the projects
- Creating CAD packaging proposals
- Discussing strategies with Platform management and commodities for long term road maps and wanted feature positions
- Developing and evaluating the body builder features for enhancing our products
- Verifying CAD geometry via virtual and physical builds
- Bachelor's Degree in a related Engineering field
- 6+ years of experience in product development projects within automotive and/or in commercial vehicles
- CAD system experience (Preferred in ProE/Creo)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off including paid caregiver and parental leave policies
- Competitive matching retirement savings plans