A specialist in Subsea Seismic Systems manufacturing is hiring for a Senior Hardware Engineer at their facility in Houston, TX. If you are looking to join a highly skilled and dynamic team servicing top Oil & Gas industry leaders then this is the role for you!
- Foundation in digital and analog hardware design
- Experience with FPGA design and microcontroller software
- Basic CAD skills (schematic capture)
- Basic facility with diagnostic instruments (Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, etc)
- Board Assembly prototype and rework skills
- Able to troubleshoot hardware and perform root cause analysis
- Experience in battery powered design a plus
- Adept in critical thinking and problem solving with the ability and willingness to learn new
- Ability to work in an ever changing and dynamic environment
- 5+ years of experience in the design of analog and/or digital circuitry for geophysical data acquisition or a related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
If you are interested in the Senior Hardware Engineer position, please apply!