A global leader in services and facility management is currently looking to expand their indirect procurement department in the UK. Operating in over 70 countries, with over 400,000 employees, this client is offering an unmissable opportunity to develop your career in an international environment. This company are looking for an ambitious, accountable professional to join their team.
- This role has a global scope, so involves a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity and significant autonomy in the group.
- In line with the digital transformation you will be managing a network of global and regional stakeholders
- Define the procurement strategy for IT software category
- 3+ years professional procurement experience in strategic purchasing environment.
- Experience in IT procurement - particularly software (working with global vendors). Infrastructure, network, cloud and data services and hardware experience also beneficial
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English.
- Up to 100% remote, with occasional travel
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment along with the opportunity to travel