The world leader in serving science is searching for a Senior Master Planner in the Munich area. With a mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer, they help their customers accelerate important life sciences research. They employ over 70'000 employees worldwide and are still growing, both in this location and worldwide.
The Senior Master Planner will be responsible for...
- Transform demand signals and supply capability into a time phased aggregate finished goods supply and inventory plan balanced with business objectives
- Generate an optimized weekly production plan and identify any deviations
- Facilitate the supply review in S&OP, including scenario planning for upside/downside planning cases
- Close collaboration with order management to balance supply and demand in the short term
- Connect with other global manufacturing sites producing for the HPLC Business Unit in order to establish an optimized flow of goods and information
- Provide guidance to procurement to support prioritization of material call-off according to plan and optimization of inventory
- Owning the replenishment parameters, defining and executing on inventory strategies
- Leading continuous improvement of aggregate supply planning processes
- Maintaining and monitoring relevant Master Data for Planning; revising essential system planning data to ensure ERP systems are effectively planning future requirements
- Developing and maintaining relevant supply chain and operations KPIs and transform complex planning and execution data into meaningful reports
The Senior Master Planner should have the following qualifications...
- A degree within Business, Operations or Supply Chain or similar is preferred
- Strong experience in materials and production planning; low volume-high mix experience is a plus
- Extensive expertise in ERP and Business Intelligence tools is required
- Knowledge in SAP, SQL, PowerBI and Navision is a plus
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and LEAN; APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) or similar are desirable
- Strong personality to cope with a high workload
- Great communication skills to work with other stakeholders
- Fluent English and German
This market leader is in a very stable situation, even growing at this time. They are an excellent company to join at this point with great opportunity to progress personally and professionally.
If you are interested in the Senior Master Planner role, then please don't wait to apply.