Senior Purchasing Manager needed for a Top Aerospace Manufacturer
- Manager Level
- East Rutherford, NJ
- $145,000 - $155,000 + Bonus!
One of the nation's premier Aerospace companies is looking for a Senior Purchasing Manager to join their well established and rapidly expanding team!
Are you a leader who can drive innovation and excellence in procurement? Do you have the skills and knowledge to manage complex purchasing activities and collaborate with diverse teams? If so, you might be the perfect candidate for this exciting opportunity!
The Senior Purchasing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and Mentor four manager and help them grow as leaders.
- Solve procurement issues and make independent decisions.
- Be the main contact person for all procurement related matters in the business unit.
- Achieve department goals and report on performance to management.
- Develop strong working relationships with supplier and business stakeholders.
- Innovate or support new ideas or technologies.
- Find and implement strategies to improve processes.
- Create and maintain a positive and productive work culture.
- Have knowledge of government contracting and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum 10 years of experience with procurement.
- Extensive experience/ knowledge of Aerospace and Defense industry.
- FAR, DFAR and public law requirements.
- Utilizes Lean Six Sigma processes a plus.
Please apply in or send your resume