Summary of the Senior Reliability Engineer:
A leading chemical organization is looking to add a Senior Reliability Engineer to its team! This is a company that is truly dedicated to working towards a sustainable future. As a Senior Reliability Engineer, you will identify and manage asset reliability risks that can adversely impact plant and business operations. You will develop and maintain routine schedules, and preventative maintenance activities. The Senior Reliability Engineer will also be responsible for dealing with various aspects of stationary and/or rotating equipment of electrical systems including design, installation, repair, and maintenance. If you're interested in a Senior Reliability Engineer opportunity that allows you to develop better and more efficient materials and systems to optimize performance for the plant - apply now!
Responsibilities of the Senior Reliability Engineer:
- Develop and execute maintenance strategies for instrumentation and electrical systems.
- Conduct analyses on existing systems, proposing enhancements for improved reliability.
- Diagnose and resolve complex issues related to instrumentation and electrical systems to minimize downtime.
- Design and implement preventive maintenance programs, reducing unexpected failures.
- Investigate equipment failures, perform root cause analysis, and implement corrective actions.
- Analyze data to identify patterns, trends, and areas for improvement in instrumentation and electrical systems.
- Optimize system performance through upgrades, replacements, and calibration.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations, standards, and safety protocols.
Qualifications of the Senior Reliability Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years in petrochemical industry plant setting.
- In-depth knowledge of risk assessment tools, root cause analysis, and Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of Maintenance and Reliability best practices.
- Process controls, PLC experience a plus
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Six Sigma Black Belt training a plus