A well-known and established German leader in construction machinery, aerospace, manufacturing and more is looking for a Senior Strategic Buyer to join their purchasing/supplier quality team. This is a great opportunity to work in a challenging and dynamic environment while gaining an insight into the aerospace industry through the eyes of a prominent company that's dedicated to pushing boundaries and shaping the future of technology. Their diverse product portfolio ensures a resilient and broad market presence, making it one of the most desirable companies to work for worldwide.
You will be at the forefront of sourcing strategy and operations, driving impactful decisions that shape the company's success, with the opportunity for hybrid work. Join a company that operates on a global scale, contributing to projects that redefine industries and impact communities!
- Managing supplier relationships on a global scale. Collaborate with a diverse network of suppliers, ensuring reliability, quality, and innovation in the procurement of technical commodities.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies based on business objectives, achieving cost deficiencies, reducing risks, and driving sustainable procurement practices
- Stay ahead of industry trends and market dynamics to make informed decisions, ensuring a competitive edge in the acquisition of technical components.
- Drive innovation in procurement processes. Work closely with cross-functional teams to implement best practices, identify cost-saving opportunities, and contribute to the continuous improvement of our operations.
- Proven experience in strategic procurement, negotiation, and supplier management.
- Technical/Business Management BA, or any other relevant qualification.
- Technical background or familiarity with technical commodities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you will gain:
- Global Impact: Contribute to projects that shape the global heavy equipment and machinery landscape in a company legacy that spans over seven decades
- Professional Growth: A platform to enhance your career through challenging projects and continuous learning opportunities - free leadership development courses
- Collaborative Culture: Join a diverse and dynamic team where your ideas are valued, and collaboration is key.
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy a supportive work environment that prioritises your well-being.
- Monetary benefits: Competitive salary, hybrid work, subsidised meals, company vouchers and more.