We have a current opportunity for a Senior System Engineer - SW/HW Architect on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
- Responsible for project definition from start
- Develop and rollout of Engineering Plan to meet project objectives and deliverables.
- Manage the project activities as part of Engineering Plan for Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, System Engineering, Validation, Manufacturing Development etc
- Manage product releases.
- Manage customer communication and provide project status update in customer meeting.
- Interface with global resources on regular basis to ensure alignment in execution plan.
- Engineering degree; 10 plus years of experience in automotive preferably in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years in product development leadership position, managing customer, requirement management, execution and resource planning of a complex product.
- Engineering Planning in compliance to Enterprise Operating System.
- Familiar with Automotive Standards and Specifications
- Good written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Experienced in the V cycle development processes, the roles and deliverable.
- Working knowledge (Functional Safety), and ISO21434 (Cybersecurity)
- Negotiation skill with project stakeholder and customer