A distinguished manufacturer in the building construction industry is seeking a Six Sigma Black Belt for their Phillipsburg, KS location. The company specializes in manufacturing and marketing high-quality roofing and building materials, while also committing to moving the industry forward. The role will start with an 8-week training program to become certified as a Six Sigma Black Belt through the company's leadership development program.
The Six Sigma Black Belt will be responsible for:
- Applying Six Sigma principles to help implement continuous improvement projects
- Utilizing data science and Artificial Intelligence to reduce variation and improve quality in line with corporate strategy
- Selecting and monitoring projects that fulfill business needs and use the DMAIC method
- Leading and supporting teams through providing valuable information and consistent communication
The Six Sigma Black Belt should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or computer science background
- 4+ years of relevant work experience and/or training
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing and strong technical skills
- Eager to learn and develop personal strengths through Six Sigma principles
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings plan with matching program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
If you are interested in the Six Sigma Black Belt role, then please don't wait to apply.