A global market leader in the industrial automation industry is looking to hire a project buyer to work in a project procurement position for complex automation projects and purchasing third party equipment and services from suppliers globally. This role is critical and requires close work with other departments.
- Determine and implement procurement plans for your projects based on analyses of main contracts, needs, and the category/sourcing strategy.
- Identify risks and opportunities
- Select suppliers with project managers and other leaders
- Execute RFQ process, negotiate terms and contract suppliers
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, purchasing or supply chain related subject
- 5 years of purchasing experience within an international environment
- Experience in project organizations
- Willing to travel up to 10%
- Good communication skills