Title: Senior Planner
Location: Flexible (TX, NY, NJ)
Company Profile: An offshore wind and renewables company is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team as they begin developing Offshore Wind Projects off the coast of New Jersey. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to step into a major project and develop significant experience within the offshore wind industry.
The Senior Planner will be responsible for the following:
- Serial fabrication across 100+ wind turbines
- Supervision of 1-2 other planners.
- Collaborate with upper management and project teams.
- Portfolio planning and initial phase of Project 1 development.
- Review and challenge time schedules regarding actual and forecasted activities.
- Develop and create the Integrated Master Schedule, managing supplier timelines and management/peer activities.
The Senior Planner should have the following qualifications:
- Experience in offshore wind preferred, otherwise oil & gas or EPC.
- 10 years in project planning and scheduling.
- Proficient with Primavera.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or different technical field.
The Senior Planner will receive the following:
- 100-125k base salary with 15-20% bonus.
- Benefits package with Retirement Plan available.
- Very flexible work model.
Feel free to reach out if you're interested! Alternatively, if this roles sounds like a good fit for someone you know - share it with them and see if this might be their next big move!