Senior Procurement Manager
The client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical company with revenues more than $50bn and over 100,000 employees. Providing vital medical solution to their customers and is the leading provider of cancer treatments globally. Know for its innovative way of working and excellent employee satisfaction and personal and professional growth this company & job opportunity could represent a great next step in your career.
Your successful performance and contribution depend on the full embodiment and demonstration of core mindsets and behaviours, including an entrepreneurial spirit, enterprise thinking, inclusive collaboration, and desire for continuous learning that underpin our culture and ways of working.
As a Sr. Procurement Productivity Manager, you will play a variety of roles according to your experience, knowledge, and general requirements, such as:
- Acting as a domain knowledge and subject matter expert, providing input, advice, and know how on project management methodologies, agile projects (e.g. Scrum) and complex project delivering including non-commercial levers
- Developing, overseeing, and improving methodologies for complex initiatives such as Make vs Buy, business case development, behavioural change and pilot new technology and AI driven changes for efficiency in delivery
- Advocating and accelerating the advancement of agile project methodologies, and structured approaches for managing major initiatives You will work within the broader team and GP networks and squads to determine the other various roles needed to deliver project and foundational work.
You hold a university degree, with a business degree preferable. You also have 7+ years within procurement, project management, or management consulting, ideally in a matrix organization, and demonstrated in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge of advanced project delivery that includes change that uses non-commercial levers.
In addition, you have:
- Agile project delivery
- Strong Excel modelling, Tableau or other data exploration tools and data driven approaches preferable
- The ability to communicate difficult or moderate complexity concepts/ideas and effectively negotiate with others to adopt a different point of view, approach, or endorse/use proposal/solution.
- Business level fluency in English
If this sounds interesting then please click apply or email you most up to date CV and we can set up a time to have a confidential discussion.