Work Status: Hybrid
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our Paper & Forest industry client is looking to bring on a Sourcing Analyst that will be responsible for bid management and develop plans that support the supply chain goals. This role is a stepping stone into higher positions with a great company that advocates for internal growth.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have an analytical mindset. They will also be comfortable working cross-functionally with internal and external clients. They will also be knowledgeable in SAP and have a general understanding of global supply chain and trade processes.
Sourcing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Lead monthly plannings with mill contacts
- Contribute to Category strategizing and execution
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to develop supply chain strategies
- Optimize inventory and analyze ways to reduce waste while improving efficiency
Sourcing Analyst Requirements:
- BS (Highly Preferred) - Business, finance, supply chain .
- 3+ years in Sourcing and Supply Chain, preferably with multisite experience
- 2+ SAP and negotiation practices
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Sourcing Analyst Benefits:
- Relocation assistance
- Full Package - Health, Dental, Vision