Title: Sourcing Manager
Location: Gardena, CA
Company Summary: A global company in the Manufacturing industry is seeking a proactive individual with an eagerness to grow with our client. In the Supply Chain Program Manager role, you will be at the In this role you will have a lot of visibility in setting up the strategic sourcing strategy for the raw material function of the supply chain.
The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for:
- Drive improvement in Working Capital Metrics by increasing inventory turns and extending supplier payment terms to improve DPO.
- Autonomously implementing and building up your own processes
- Utilize lean management tools to drive continuous improvement in Cost, Quality, Delivery, and Working Capital results. Build team and develop associates to meet both individuals and organizations needs
- A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related field (MBA preferred, not required)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strategic Sourcing experience
- Extensive knowledge of the raw material supply chain
- Chemical Engineering
- Full benefits
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Competitive Base Salary