Title: Sourcing Manager II
Position Overview: The Sourcing Manager II position is with a growing consumer products company that can either sit in Springdale, AR or Sheboygan, WI. In this role you will be a part of the strategic sourcing team and source for paper and canisters for all of North America.
The Sourcing Manager II will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop sourcing strategies that supports the business unit by focusing on delivering business needs; effectively communicate category strategy to business unit owners and executives.
- Decision maker on the global strategic and non-strategic suppliers that have the ability to meet best net value, production development, and competitiveness requirements.
- Develop/manage the global supplier base.
- Lead supplier negotiations on cost reductions, risk mitigation, and value improvement.
- Complete category analysis on market/industry trends, supplier comparison, and price and cost.
- Understand the global markets.
- Develop and negotiate long-term supply strategies, agreements, and contracts.
The Sourcing Manager II should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of strategic sourcing experience with strong background in sourcing direct materials
- BA degree required.
- Ability to preform market and industry trend analysis.
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations.
- Ability to plan negotiation strategies and effectively negotiate terms and conditions.
- RFQ/RFP preparation & analysis
- High energy, self-motivated individual