Sr. Process Engineer- Cutting
You will serve as the subject matter expert for all cutting equipment and serve as a critical team member during the planning and installation of new cutting systems. You will also audit currently installed cutting equipment to identify improvements and provide expertise to all plants to reduce unplanned mechanical downtime and critical equipment failure.
What You'll Do
- Work with plant and global engineering teams to ensure proposed cutting systems meet desired VSU targets.
- Identify the training's needs of operations to ensure equipment is operated according to best practices
- Support and provide Leadership in Quality and Food Safety to achieve goals of Zero Foreign Material.
- Demonstrate organizational maturity through decision making and effective communication with various departments and managers to ensure cutting team resources are efficiently utilized in maximizing true efficiency.
- Provide leadership in establishing safety of all our associates to World Class Safety and Zero Incidents as the team's first objective.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years facility, maintenance, or engineering experience in FDA and GMP environments
- Strong written and verbal communication and employee relation skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%